Location: Seattle, WA (downtown)
PipelineDeals is a fast-growing CRM technology company “built by salespeople for salespeople.” Founded in 2006, we have grown to 3,000+ global customers across 100+ countries. Our SaaS platform is optimized for small-to-medium businesses (SMB) frustrated with overpriced/over-engineered CRM solutions like Salesforce. We give SMBs a competitive advantage when they go up against more established competitors or enter a market for the first time.
PipelineDeals’ users win because our services delivers easy-to-use sales automation tools, intuitive workflows and great customer service. When users find us, they like us — 98% of our accounts renew every year. Our future roadmap includes exciting innovations in AI/machine learning, predictive analytics and voice/mobile to build on this platform. We also plan to optimize the PipelineDeals user experience to ease the burden of entering and maintaining CRM data. Most importantly, in order to stay true to our simplicity roots and meet the needs of our customers, UX and Product Design will have an increasingly-central role in our future product strategy.
This unique vision and market opportunity attracted top angel investors in 2014, including Mike Galgon and Geoff Entress . PipelineDeals is profitable and has had 30+% YOY growth the last few years — the timing is great for you to join our growth story!
Our culture/core values (“YEOMANS”): You matter, customers matter; Everyone is responsible; Operational awesomeness; Must. Always. Stay. Hungry.; Anticipate customer needs; Never stop learning; Seek solutions.
PipelineDeals is hiring immediately an experienced sales executive to help drive significant revenue growth within our business and earn uncapped commission via a proven sales process.
This position within our existing Sales Team is ideal for candidates looking to apply their talents in building quick rapport, engaging and demonstrating to each client deep product understanding, and closing deals using methodical Sales expertise.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Phone prospecting — 80-100 calls a day in order to secure new business and sell PipelineDeals CRM to SMB in logistics, manufacturing and construction industries.
- Lead a consultative sales process with several touch points from initial customer engagement to closed sales in order to establish strategic relationships with new customers and achieve assigned sales targets
- Prospect and qualify potential customers against company criteria for ideal buyer profile
- Conduct proactive consultative needs analysis with new prospective customers addressing business challenges and requirements, including the development of client centric product solutions with cost benefits
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge to effectively lead presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Work with Product team, where required, to address customer requirements
- Develop and maintain territory plans to outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Forecast accurately in PipelineDeals on most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods (monthly) as well as keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions
- Provide feedback to Sales Director on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation within targeted segments
- Provide feedback to Sales Director on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Identify sales support requirements and work with Marketing to develop and improve sales tools.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
Competencies, Skills & Requirements
- 2-4 years of experience in sales, preferably SaaS sales
- Ability to hit the phones to create opportunities via cold calling
- Experience in a short sell cycle is highly preferred – ability to one-call close experience
- Demonstrate selling high $ subscription services over the phone is valued
- Demonstrate consistent success in B2B sales exceeding quota
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Presentation skills and experience in solution selling (including any proven methodologies)
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge in a team environment
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- Understanding of how to navigate large corporate buying processes and anticipate the challenges these customers have when adopting new, innovative technology
- You must be comfortable in an early to mid-stage company where you will both shape and act on all that is needed to make you successful. That includes being okay with things that break and working with people that love to find the appropriate solution
A competitive package consisting of a base salary as well as performance-based incentives and quarterly commission plan.
How to Apply
If you think you are a good match, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining how you exemplify one of our core values in your daily life by using the link below: Apply now
Statement of Diversity
PipelineDeals is an equal employment opportunity employer. Every Pipeliner has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. The Company will not engage in or tolerate any discrimination in the workplace prohibited by local, state or federal law. Specifically, no Pipeliner will be treated differently or less favorably on the basis of their race, sex/gender, religion/creed, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, national origin, genetics/genetic markers, military or Veterans status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.