Location: Seattle, WA (downtown)
PipelineDeals is a fast-growing CRM technology company “built by salespeople for salespeople.” Founded in 2006, we have grown to 3,000+ global customers across 100+ countries. Our SaaS platform is optimized for small-to-medium businesses (SMB) frustrated with overpriced/over-engineered CRM solutions like Salesforce. We give SMBs a competitive advantage when they go up against more established competitors or enter a market for the first time.
PipelineDeals’ users win because our services delivers easy-to-use sales automation tools, intuitive workflows and great customer service. When users find us, they like us — 98% of our accounts renew every year. Our future roadmap includes exciting innovations in AI/machine learning, predictive analytics and voice/mobile to build on this platform. We also plan to optimize the PipelineDeals user experience to ease the burden of entering and maintaining CRM data. Most importantly, in order to stay true to our simplicity roots and meet the needs of our customers, UX and Product Design will have an increasingly-central role in our future product strategy.
This unique vision and market opportunity attracted top angel investors in 2014, including Mike Galgon and Geoff Entress . PipelineDeals is profitable and has had 30+% YOY growth the last few years — the timing is great for you to join our growth story!
Our culture/core values (“YEOMANS”): You matter, customers matter; Everyone is responsible; Operational awesomeness; Must. Always. Stay. Hungry.; Anticipate customer needs; Never stop learning; Seek solutions.
The demand generation manager drives in leads to the sales team and self-board, nurtures those leads with content, leveraging multiple channels including e-mail marketing, content marketing, social media, our referral partner program, pay-per-lead, and PPC. You will be motivated by devising strategy for growth targets and enjoy the thrill and pressure in making them a reality in a dynamic environment.
Important: Hands-on marketing automation experience with Act-On, Hubspot, Pardot, or Marketo is required for this position. Please highlight which marketing automation platforms you’ve used in your resume and provide examples of successful campaigns in your cover letter to be considered as a candidate.
Top Four Outcomes in Year One:
- Establish our Marketing Automation Strategy – While PipelineDeals is a favorite brand in the CRM space and taps into multiple lead channels, we look to your experience and expertise to initiate our Act-On marketing automation strategy.
- Grow and Segment a Robust Contact Database – Leverage our resources and new ones to established tens of thousands of contacts within valuable industry verticals.
- Execute Automated Campaigns – Execution is as important as strategy in this role. Everyone rolls up their sleeves here and we are counting on your ability and attention to detail to implement successful campaigns.
- Generate bountiful leads from multiple channels – You will lead a small, mighty team that will leverage our existing channels – referral partnerships, PPC, pay-per-lead, conferences – to grow inbounds lead generation to new heights.
- Set data-driven objectives and regularly report on results/KPI’s
- Manage to a quarterly budget, identifying opportunities for growth and additional investment.
- Budget resources and execute results among e-mail, SEM, remarketing, PPL, referral program, social, and conferences.
- Pull insights from analytics data to drive new recommendations for improvement
- Establish, track, and improve response rates, conversion rates, pipeline, and ROI for ABM programs.
- Collaborate closely with sales director and marketing team members to drive company growth
- Marketing automation strategy and campaigns
- Drive our lead generation strategy, overseeing e-mail acquisition programs
- Build assets in Act-On including automated campaigns, emails, landing pages, forms, progressive profiling
- Execute progressive nurturing campaigns via Act-On marketing automation system.
- Manage and optimize lead scoring and nurturing models for account based programs.
- Work with internal teams to map out campaign logic and workflows, and update these workflows as changes to business requirements occur
- Build and maintain an optimized contact database segmented by industry verticals
- Collaborate with marketing team on email content, calendar, campaign testing strategies and performance measurement.
- Multi-channel lead generation
- PPC Execution
- Pay-Per-Lead Execution
- Provide sales team with an ongoing call-list of qualified outbound prospects
- Manager conferences
- Build on our partner referral program
- Collaborate with experienced peer leaders on the marketing team
- Manage and mentor a small team teaching them how to execute on demand generation best practices
- Innovate and provide input on new ways that PipelineDeals can grow it’s business
- Important: Hands-on marketing automation experience with Act-On, Hubspot, Pardot, or Marketo is required for this position. Please highlight which marketing automation platforms you’ve used in your resume and provide examples of successful campaigns in your cover letter to be considered as a candidate.
- 3+ years of proven inbound and outbound demand generation program creation, execution, measurement, analysis and reporting across channels, products and verticals in a SasS environment
- SEM (PPC), Display, and Paid Social campaigns experience
- Web analytics tools and methodologies experience
- BA/BS degree in Business/Marketing or Communications related field or equivalent experience.
- Analytical skills with online advertising tracking technologies such as Google Tag Manager and is familiar with HTML.
- Experience in customer segmentation and database structures.
- Ability to work across all organizational stakeholders, particularly sales
- Data-driven decision making skills and strong achievement orientation
- Alignment with PipelineDeals core values
- Customer focused and centric
- Self-motivated, achievement-oriented
- Superior ability to communicate at all levels, in all disciplines
- Highest level of integrity
- Team player
- Ability to think strategically while maintaining focus results and execution
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and rapidly changing requirements.
- Random or specialized trivia knowledge will provide you the means for spectacular conquest in our our Friday afternoon trivia competitions
How to Apply
If you think you are a good match, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining how you exemplify one of our our core values in your daily life. Submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] and let us know why we can't go another day without hiring you.
Statement of Diversity
PipelineDeals is an equal employment opportunity employer. Every Pipeliner has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. The Company will not engage in or tolerate any discrimination in the workplace prohibited by local, state or federal law. Specifically, no Pipeliner will be treated differently or less favorably on the basis of their race, sex/gender, religion/creed, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, national origin, genetics/genetic markers, military or Veterans status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.